What is ModularIT?¶
ModularIT is a modular, distributed, virtualized, remotely monitored, integrated and managed services oriented architecture.
- Click here for the English ModularIT description. Click here for the Spanish version.
- MORBIS: Description of the ModularIT Remote Boot and Installation Service
Contents of this wiki¶These are the major contents on this wiki:
- Project diary: diary of the project. Click if you want to read this if you want to know what's going on.
- Services: List of service virtual machines we have in ModularIT
- Guides: installations and user guides, howtos, tricks, etc.
- Download: download every ModularIT service.
- Roadmap: roadmap, ToDo list and change set of every version on ModularIT.
- Screen shots: screen shots, pictures, logos, etc..
- Get involved: information about how to get involved, about the community project and how to get in contact with the ModularIT team.
- If you want to get in contact with the ModularIT team, please register into the mailing list .
- FAQ : frequently asked questions can be checked at our Forum.
- Links: links to projects involved in ModularIT, success stories and other interesting links related with the project. Link to Git web interface.
- License: license of the project.
- Drafts: Work in progress and ideas for future improvements.