This is the ModularIT diary of 2009
- Tanslation of the Xen0 and LDAP deployment guides done. Grammar correction needed: #5
- Grammar corrections done in several wiki pages.
- Some promotion done.
- Richard Dale , a well know KDE community member because of his work related with Ruby bindings has joined ModularIT team. He will get involved in puppet configurations.
- Some new links to different projects used in ModularIT added.
- Links to references and videos related with ModularIT conferences and talks.
- Published a post in my blog about ModularIT in spanish.
This is the diary of 2008
- Roadmap wiki page created: Roadmap
- Links to ftp added. Download table finished: Download.
- Mailing lists set.
- URL redirected to the new tool.
- Announcement of the 1.1 series release published.
- Spanish deployment and support guides published.
- Spanish security guides published. User and password of every virtual machine defined and documented.
- Alerts documentation published.
- More contents added.
- Translation in progress.
- Some broken links corrected.
- Coordination meeting in Gran Canaria.
- Traslation is in progress.
- More contents added to the wiki related with ModularIT description: ModularITDescription
- Roles and release cycle defined: Get Involved
- Spanish guides included: Guides
- Wiki sketelon changed.
- Mew users from Grupo CPD added.
- New content about ModularIT added: ModularIT description.
- ModularIT crew added: Links
- Wiki skeleton done
- Some announced made recently.
- Personal user page done.